where can i buy carbon fiber

looking for carbon fiber rods, support pieces like the ones in a zagi or foam planes ?
doug,

https://www.cstsales.com/Carbon/carbon-rods.htm
http://www.deltronix.net/cgi/acp_display.exe
Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust http://home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber
| looking for carbon fiber rods, support pieces like the ones in a zagi or | foam planes ?
Is there a kite shop listed in the yellow pages there? Give them a call -- they often have all sorts of carbon fiber rods.
https://www.cstsales.com/Carbon/index.htm
also search online kite stores for the best prices, if it is the right size, carbon arrow shafts from the archery dept @ Wal Mart.