Whether to balance wings of different weights:

Reply to
strathboy

Good point. Four of our FS airplanes are Cessnas, non-aerobatic, and two are aerobatic Citabrias. None are laterally balanced, but in flight the Citabrias can be kept in line with normal control inputs, since the pilot is on board and can see any deviation. For an RCer, watching from the ground, it's more difficult and if lateral balance will help, then it should be done, as you say.

Thanks Dan

Reply to
Dan Thomas

Most of the rider scale pilots I run around with use fuel tank selectors to burn of the heavy wing.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High