Which fast charger???

Hay guys:
I am returning to the hobby after a long absence. I need a rapid
charger that works off AC and will charge TX and RX packs as well as a
power pack for an electric sailplane. I need it to do everything
automatically. It needs to fast charge and cycle said packs. Which do
you recommend? I have seen several but all I have found works off 12
volt DC not AC. My club only has AC and I don't want to buy a
sepseparate power supply. I know they can be made from computers, but I
am not handy in that way.
TheSlink
Reply to
BillTheSlink
I'm really happy with my Accucycle Elite. It's fully automatic, has two independent charge/discharge circuits, can be run off 12v, but also comes with an A/C power supply.
Reply to
C G

Site Timeline