Which fast charger???

Hay guys: I am returning to the hobby after a long absence. I need a rapid charger that works off AC and will charge TX and RX packs as well as a power pack for an electric sailplane. I need it to do everything automatically. It needs to fast charge and cycle said packs. Which do you recommend? I have seen several but all I have found works off 12 volt DC not AC. My club only has AC and I don't want to buy a sepseparate power supply. I know they can be made from computers, but I am not handy in that way. TheSlink

Reply to
BillTheSlink

I'm really happy with my Accucycle Elite. It's fully automatic, has two independent charge/discharge circuits, can be run off 12v, but also comes with an A/C power supply.

Reply to
C G