which news reader do you use...?

This is quite possible, since I am not expert in this area, I could easily misinterpret something that seemed so obvious to me. It's happened before.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Storm's Hamburgers

page talks about spyware is starting to target mozilla's browsers. It doesn't mention a keylogger, but it is possible.

Reply to
Vance

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:03:19 -0400, Gig wrote: to all who have responded... thank you all of of your help..... I have decided to try the M$ version on one machine.. andstick with the FREE agent version and see which i lik better thanks all Gig

Reply to
Gig

Reply to
Paul Ryan

I use Firefox for browsing.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

These days, Thunderbird, and Firefox for Web browsing. I started reading news in 1987 with rn, a command-line text newsreader, and have seen several come and go since then...

Reply to
St. John Smythe