White shark attacking helicopter at the golden gate bridge - san francisco [PIC]

You're right, I don't believe it either
-- dfalco ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dfalcon's Profile:
this thread:
dfalcon
| snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Wrote: | > Unbelievable!! | >
| | You're right, I don't believe it either.
You shouldn't -- it's fake.
And contrary to popular belief, the shark was NOT radio controlled! Didn't even have frickin' laser beams ...
Reply to
Doug McLaren
Oh come on- Can't you see the guy on the ladder is scared to death? you guys are so cynical- really. (It could have happened... couldn't it have?) With a Crawford, Texas accent: "Me and Condy and Trigger (Dick C.) saw it with our own eyes"
Reply to
Paul Ryan

Site Timeline