White shark attacking helicopter at the golden gate bridge - san francisco [PIC]

Unbelievable!!

cathy.fusko

You're right, I don't believe it either

-- dfalco

----------------------------------------------------------------------- dfalcon's Profile:

this thread:

dfalcon

| snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Wrote: | > Unbelievable!! | >

| | You're right, I don't believe it either.

You shouldn't -- it's fake.

And contrary to popular belief, the shark was NOT radio controlled! Didn't even have frickin' laser beams ...

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Precisely.

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
Robert Scott

With very good reason.

rj

Reply to
Ralph Jones

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

Reply to
Paul

Oh come on- Can't you see the guy on the ladder is scared to death? you guys are so cynical- really. (It could have happened... couldn't it have?) With a Crawford, Texas accent: "Me and Condy and Trigger (Dick C.) saw it with our own eyes"

Reply to
Paul Ryan