Stirling engine gathering at Kew Bridge.

Havn't missed one yet Bob, With luck Ky-Ko might actually be fit to show by then!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Hi

For those interested in external combustion the Stirling Society's next gathering of hot air and Stirling engines will be on Sunday 4th April, 2004.

Further info and entry forms can be obtained from Lesley Bosine at Kew Bridge Steam Museum.

Bob Sier

Reply to
bob

I wish we could have a Sterling gathering in a more central position. I am totally a devotee but due to commitments I can't drive that far South. Is there nowhere in the Midlands we could have a meeting?

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft