Kew Bridge Steam Museum

Anyone else from this group going to be there tomorrow for the Stirling Engine Society Rally?

If so I'll see you guys there.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Not me, the Wessex SE club have a local (well,25 miles away) crank up and I shall drag my poor, diseased nose there and distribute germs and happiness in about equal parts.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

I'll be there cold and all. Apparently we are to be treated to a sectioned whispergen engine in all its wobble yoked glory.

Reply to
Nick H

Well, that's at least one other then. I will be there, hopefully with Steve Bond as well. I am looking forward to seeing the Whispergen's guts. You have my mobile phone number below.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Well, we went we saw and were suitably intrigued to find that the Whispergen looks very much like a modernised Siemens style engine.

The show was, as ever, excellent with quite a wide variety of engines on display and quite a lot of old favourites too.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett