RMR gathering at NARAM???

I must be slipping. Any one up for an RMR gathering at NARAM. once again, there's stuff going on in the evening all week, but Saturday night looks
like it's clear.
And any one know the area well enough to recommend a place that folks can drop in without reservations? Cafeteria or buffet types seem to work well for these gatherings.
Look for something posted in thte hotel lobby and/or whereever the NARAM registration area is set up.
T-4 days and counting...
I was just about to ask had anyone set anything up yet.
Assuming I leave early enough Saturday, I hope I could get there in time.

Bob,
Am getting there Friday night, and can stay only the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you, Ric, and the rest of the old gang again. Can't miss me.... think Baron Harkonnen, that will be me (without the floating around thing, of course...)
Al
--
Motion Picture Special Effects
www.alternative-realities.com