Exhibitions at the Weekend

Hi,

Does anyone know how many layouts will be at both the Merseyside and Bolton exhibitions and if any are modern image.

Thanks.

Reply to
Richard D

A list of layouts appearing at Birkenhead can be found on this website:

and the Bolton one here:

much thanks to all those involved in both shows for keeping my website so comprehensively updated this last week. I appreciate it :)

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Your welcome!

Nick

Nick Gurney

the website got over 10,000 page hits last week so all your typing hasn't been in vain :)

Pete

Reply to
mutley