Exhibitions at the Weekend

Hi,
Does anyone know how many layouts will be at both the Merseyside and Bolton
exhibitions and if any are modern image.
Thanks.
Reply to
Richard D
A list of layouts appearing at Birkenhead can be found on this website:
and the Bolton one here:
much thanks to all those involved in both shows for keeping my website so comprehensively updated this last week. I appreciate it :)
Pete
Reply to
mutley
Your welcome!
Nick
Nick Gurney
the website got over 10,000 page hits last week so all your typing hasn't been in vain :)
Pete
Reply to
mutley