Who do you like for D-VIII VP

Just got done reading the campaign statements on the AMA website. How about an unknown from El Paso?

CR

Reply to
Charle & Peggy Robinson

Jim Rice.

Wish I was in that dist long enough to vote for him.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

ROFLOL!

Why don't you find out how long he has been a D VIII resident? Is it long enough not to move back up north?

Abel is right, even if the deck is stacked that is the correct card.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

OK, do you know how long the guy has lived in El Paso? Not arguing, just want to know.

BTW, Six. You live in SA don't you?

Regards,

CR

Reply to
Charle & Peggy Robinson

Not exactly SA. Near by.

No, I don't know but I figure you should find that out if he looks like another perenial candidate we see. You know, here in the winter and up north in the summer. Given who stacked the deck, I am partial to the guy I know well. I know he means well and I don't think he is a snake in the grass. I don't have that opinion about the others, probably due to location. Choices...

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Well Six, from my POV you implied that you knew something about his length of residency in D-VIII.

Send me a private Email and I'll tell you something I have heard locally about your favored son.

CR

Reply to
Charle & Peggy Robinson