WTB: Old Ammunition

Ever heard of a 25-21? Centerfire, long 2" almost no taper - rimed case.

Red S.

From: "MG64Guy" Subject: WTB: Old Ammunition Date: Friday, October 03, 2003 9:13 PM

I buy antique, obsolete, and unusual cartridges and shotgun shells. I am looking for boxed as well as loose ammunition, especially interested in older two piece boxes, full or empty. Guy Hildebrand snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

----------------------------------------------------------- Learn about rec.guns at

Red Scholefield

Oops sorry. Wrong forum.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

No Red, I haven't. But I owned an Enya .21 once, and the glow plug did screw in to the center so I suppose it was a "center fire" but it was longer than 2" and the case was tapered toward the shaft and the head was rimmed. Does that count????? ;-)

Red Scholefield wrote:

Reply to
S. Boucher

Now we know, Red !!!!

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

You mean .25-20?

Reply to
Slopemeno

He may have measured the displacement, and the case was swelled and elongated. Brings back memories of my reloading and paper punching obsession. :-)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins