Re: Kind of OT Ever heard of the Modelers Rules of Acquisition? Warning it's kind of long!

Modelers Rules of Acquisition

It sure would have been nice of you if you had mentioned that these were lifted from my website...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

respond via email.

Reply to
Mike G.

Ah, okay. Not to worry then...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

And I just looked at your website and can't see how to even view them.

Reply to
Mike G.

The link's almost all the way at the bottom of the main page.

Al Superczynski

Found it, but no, didn't take them from there. I had them in my computer and thought everybody could use a laugh. Had I found them on your site I'd have posted just the link to go there and see them. MG

respond via email.

Reply to
Mike G.