XFC Member coverage thread

If you missed the XFC you can see some pics and discussions on this event. The Extreme Flying Championship this year was quite the buzz.
We congratulate Team RCU member Quique Somenzini for his 1st place victory in airplanes and Curtis Youngblood who took 1st in helis.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/XFC/m_1899645/tm.htm
Also we will soon have our online RCU Magazine coverage up after we complete the extensive editing of the MANY flight videos taken at the event by our staff.
RC Universe http://www.rcuniverse.com
Now live is the XFC coverage (Extreme Flying Championship) in the Free Online RCU Magazine.
Watch over 30 videos of planes & helis and view 100's of pictures from the event. The most extensive coverage of the XFC anywhere in print or online!
http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id57
Enjoy.
RC Universe - Buy, Sell, Trade & Discuss RC! http://www.rcuniverse.com