Yet another "Which charger?" post...

Are they deep discharge, or the same as an automotive battery, just reduced in size? Do you know what the capacity is? To what depth of discharge (open circuit voltage will give some idea) do you take it? What kind of life do you get out of them. Need more field data for my data base. :-)

At our field we can park right next to the set up tables so the automotive batteries get all the field charging work. I seldom charge at the field as I take several fully charged packs and they pretty well cover all the flying I want to do. Close proximity (15 min.)to the field makes sessions shorter but more frequent.

BTW, anyone looking for a nice retirement home? Golf community, close to flying field, two car garage. $209,500.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

They are not made by Multiplex, btw. It's an Swallow Advance or Jamara X-Peak Plus. Maybe some other names, too.

Reply to
Peter Stegemann

I've got it from

The delivery took around 10 days, but the shop is o.k. and the offer is great.

Reply to
Peter Stegemann

That's the same as the Multiplex LN-5014 :-)

Reply to
Peter Stegemann

I'm sure they all are made by the same contract design/manufacturing shop, they just contract with whatever hobby vendor wants them with their name on them.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Merci vielmals

-- indoruwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:

this thread:

indoruwet

Well what do you know? I've got to say the Multiplex panel graphics are nicer than the other 2 versions, although still a little too busy for my liking.

Reply to
Poxy

The RipMax Quattro/ Graupner LiPo 4 mentioned earlier is made by the same S Korean Co. that makes the FMA SuperNova, et al. I'm looking forward to your review of this one, Red. Is it on your agenda? AFAIK it's the only LiPo charger out there now with automatic control of charge current.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

I have not received either of these for review. The only one in this LiPo specific catagory is the FMA SKYVOLT 6# Balancing system (No renamed the BalancePro). It does a great job charging and keeping the cells balanced. It will be discussed in the January 06 Battery Clinic column in MA.

Reply to
Red Scholefield