Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tranmitter for both USA air and surface bands?
Are there any transmitters available which may be readily switched for use between the USA air and surface R/C bands? Charles P. Lamb
2
2

Wilga 35 and Rx battery question
The dirt strip airport where my club flies had an open house this weekend. Only a handful of planes flew in, but one was very interesting: a well-worn Wilga 35. I took some photos of it as it landed,...
5
5

RC Joystick NG^2 (DIY RC to USB interface)
for those who are interested in our little project of an RC to USB interface... - from firmware version 3.2.0 the interface become a full speed USB device to get around constraints on speed and report...

fabric covering results
I covered the amplifier cabinet with cotton, using Sig StixIt to attach it around the edges, and then I painted on two coats of Minwax Polycrylic. The result is excellent. The Polycrylic dries very...
15
15

Torque on twin engine planes?
This weekend I overheard a rather interesting conversation at an airfield here, but did not participate myself. Two guys with a large silver oldtimer that looked like a "Tante JU" (JU 52, had to look...
16
16

Gear drive/shaft for park flyer-help....
Hi all, I own a Great Planes Spirit of St. Louis Park Flyer. Due to a recent crash, the propeller shaft that connects to the pinion gear broke in 2. Any way I can buy just the shaft or the shaft+gear...
1
1

Filler for dinged foamy
Crashed my Ultrafly SU27 into a bush and knocked a few chunks out of the wing LE. Any ideas what the best filler would be (if any) for this polystyrene foam wing?
11
11

Extreme Air Bleed Adjustment
A couple of months ago there was a thread on this group about adjusting carbs with air bleed. Someone mentioned that their adjustments were all over the map, and suggested drilling out the hole in...
8
8

propellers ID??
I have 2 props with the ID mark PCDNY.., about 20yr old,,,adjustable 2 pitch.,,one 8 in ,,one 9in....8in dia.& 9in. dia.,,scale like blades,,plastic like material blades,metal hubs....Anyone have clue...
2
2

Learn to fly vacation in Puerto Vallarta!
Learn to fly, all levels, while enjoying margaritas! (after flying...) Plane, radio, and instructor provided. Please contact me if interested

Tower Kaos 40 Plans?
Anyone have a set of these that they don't need? I need to build a fuselage. TIA, CR
7
7

Scorpio Falco 2
Hi A friend has just pick up one of these second hand, little short on info and i have not been able to find a website on this model in English. Does anyone know what the control throws should be and...

question about fabric covering
I have a question about fabric covering, for those of you who have experience in such matters. This isn't about model airplanes, but I can't think of anybody who would know more about this topic than...
32
32

NEW EU Modelshop
Found a New modelshop in europe great service and fast shipping
3
3

Complete Guide to Saito 4/Strokes
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to get one of these books since RCM is out of business?
2
2