propellers ID??

I have 2 props with the ID mark PCDNY.., about 20yr old,,,adjustable 2 pitch.,,one 8 in ,,one 9in....8in dia.& 9in. dia.,,scale like blades,,plastic like material blades,metal hubs....Anyone have clue as to the ID ??

Reply to
bauchas

If I remember correctly, Tatone made an item as you describe some years ago. Never was vey popular and dropped a few years later. Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

HI Johnson also made a variable pitch prop with wood blades. It was spring loaded to feather on idle. May have also had plastic blades.

Johnson AutoPitch IIRC. Big Al hub and spinner nut. Early 1960's.

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Prescott