Architectural Desktop

I'm sorry to have to post this here, but I did not see a group for ADT. Is this the proper place to discuss it?

Thanks in advance, Tim

Reply to
Tim Glass

Depends on how tough the question is ;-) Give it a go!

Reply to
George P

Sure, but why not ask in Autoweasels ADT newsgroups that can be accessed via the web or an NNTP client.

I'm sorry to have to post this here, but I did not see a group for ADT.

Reply to
clintonG