Architectural Desktop 3.3 (door and window opening symbols in elevation views)

I'm having a problem figuring out how to show what direct a door is hinged and in what direction a window opens. I have always inserted a window/door and the symbol would automatically show, but recently it has not, so may be wrong and what can I do to figure this problem out.

Reply to
jmex

Have you looked at the opening percentage on the item properties?

JD

Reply to
uNkulunkulu

Reply to