attributes modifications

Needing a lisp program that will globally change the colors of ALL entities to a single color within an attribute without bursting it. I have
downloaded all I could find from Cadalyst. Several will globally change the color of the text only. None I've found will change the colors of lines and circles. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Kelly Thibodeaux Datum Engineers Austin Ph 512 469 9490 Ext 107 Fx 512 469 2924 snipped-for-privacy@datuma.com
HiHo; I don't know what version of AutoCad you are using but... R2002 has two express tools that globally change attributes. BATTMAN or GATTE lines or circles or some other values. You might post your request on http://groups.msn.com/AutoCADusersforum / as there are options to post to various versions of AutoCad. Hope this helps.