Rebis: North_direction

Hi
I have a large 3dmodel with all submodels with an AutoCad North (y direction) at 90 degrees. In one of the models the piping going north follow a 66 degree direction,
not 90. The NORTH_DIRECTION on this model was set on Rebis Setup at 66 degrees to avoid unnecessary triangles on the ISOGEN isos. The world coordinates on the model are correct, but when outputing the isos the coordinates are shown as if the model was rotated. How do I fix this?
TIA