Urgent Question solving with Autocad

Hello,
a am a newbie to Autocad and I have an unsolved problem.
I need to make a wireframe model of the human arm. I have some 20 CT-pictures showing the arm in slice every 5 cm. I was import
the pictures and to draw the profiles of bones muscles and skin.
How to combine all these drawings to one file in which I see the contures of all these inthe correct location?
I could not copy and paste the singel contures in one. It didn`t work, I tried THICKNESS, but I didn't worked on copied objects, only on live drawn ones.
thanks and regards,
Thorsten
pls reply to snipped-for-privacy@femu.de
Is there any flexibility on the software you must use for this job? AutoCAD wasn't designed to do this kind of thing. If you must use it you could manage something, if your standards for the finished product are flexible, but its a bit like using a screwdriver as a hammer...
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

First thing, uninstall Autocad. Second, install something like Rhino that can do this well.