need assistance in finding freelancing projects

hello everyone freelancer in cad well i can do autocad, jewelcad, jcad, rhino,

3dsmax,intrested in doing online freelancing projects can anyone help me in doing so. well a very happy new year to all shrads
Reply to
xlnc

You can post a message on this forum:

webmaster

CADxp

Wow, that forum has 30 members (with at least one post to their credit). I highly doubt that's a very productive way to get work, but it does seem to be a good way to spam about your site.

XLNC, I'd suggest you figure out what kind of work you're capable of doing and then contact the people who do that kind of work or might have an interest in having that kind of work done. As an example: If you can design jewelry than contact jewelry manufacturers (smaller ones are probably better to start with).

If you let us know more about your training/talents we'll be able to offer more suggestions.

Reply to
Michael (LS)

Michael (LS) a écrit :

That forum is *four weeks old* and try to help CAD users, it is freely accessible, voluntary, and without financing. It will certainly be more productive when it gets older, as you know, we all started from nothing, but some of us go beyond that point. Thanks for your support, anyway, we certainly need people like you, they show us wich way not to follow.

webmaster

Patrick