rebis

I am a rebis moron. Does anyone know anything about rebis? I will be fired soon if my boss finds out I lied on my resume!

Better update that resume (and remove all the lies and embelishment).
Michael (LS)
You're in the wrong group. You want
alt.sympathy.misplaced

LMAO

So, what is rebis?

Rebis was the pre-cursor to Adev software for plant design. They had Pro-Pipe, Pro-Steel, Pro-Iso and Pro-Flow. If you have never used these programs before for industrial or off-shore drafting/design, I suggest you come clean to your boss. These or not programs you will learn over a weekend!!! Good luck.
B.A.K. wrote:

I'll vouch for that. We looked at Adev's Pro-Pipe years ago. It was waaaay more than what we were looking, and quite impressive, too. But, like you said, it's not something you'll pick up in a couple of days.
It took me 5 years to get all the kinks out for this program, but now no problem. There is no way a weekend will help you my friend.