rebis

I am a rebis moron. Does anyone know anything about rebis? I will be fired
soon if my boss finds out I lied on my resume!
Reply to
P Poubelle
Better update that resume (and remove all the lies and embelishment).
Michael (LS)
Reply to
Michael (LS)
You're in the wrong group. You want
alt.sympathy.misplaced
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
LMAO
Reply to
Brian Spillane
So, what is rebis?
Reply to
SW
Rebis was the pre-cursor to Adev software for plant design. They had Pro-Pipe, Pro-Steel, Pro-Iso and Pro-Flow. If you have never used these programs before for industrial or off-shore drafting/design, I suggest you come clean to your boss. These or not programs you will learn over a weekend!!! Good luck.
Reply to
B.A.K.
I'll vouch for that. We looked at Adev's Pro-Pipe years ago. It was waaaay more than what we were looking, and quite impressive, too. But, like you said, it's not something you'll pick up in a couple of days.
Reply to
TomD
It took me 5 years to get all the kinks out for this program, but now no problem. There is no way a weekend will help you my friend.
Reply to
Jody Meyer