attributes

I have never properly understood attributes.

If an attribute it attached to a block, all subsequent insertions have the attribute.

If I redefine a block, after having added an attribute, the old blocks do NOT have the attribute, to the best of my memory.

I could write some lisp where I select a block and reinsert it, erasing the old block so that I have a block has the desired attributes,

but is there some command I am unaware of that will attach an attribute to existing blocks.

globally, maybe?

thanks,

roy

Reply to
Roy Knapp

Sync in BATTMAN.

Used to be an Express Tool, now a core command.

attribute to=20

Reply to
Huw