AutoCAD 2000 Easter egg

Sorry if you are all aware of this one, but I just ran across it myself for the first time.
Select "Style" from the dimension menu
Hold down the Control and Shift key together Click on the Preview graphic area of the Dimension style manager box A movie screen will appear. Select play to see.
-- PLEASE REMOVE THE (SMARTASS) FOR E-MAIL
That way it doesn't work with my computer. But going to the color palette (as described above here in a message somewhere), and "ctrl" click on color nr 152 will do the same..........

for