AutoLisp Working with Coordinate Points

Hi all
Using lisp, how do I break down the list of x, y and z coordinates given as the centre of a circle? I have isolated the list with (setq cen-pt (cdr (assoc 10 b))) which gives
(168.077 168.62 0.0), but I can't remember how to extract the x, y and z elements?
Long-long-time since I looked at this stuff :)
TIA
Phil
"TheScullster" wrote

OK so I have managed to answer the first part of my own question. After much head scratching, using car, cadr and caddr returns the values required. BUT I am still not clear on how to re-use modified values to construct the start point of a line. ie how do I use my captured variables to create a starting point for a line of the form (x, y, z)
TIA
Phil

You could put the elements back together, but if you have cen-pt equaling (168.077 168.62 0.0), can't you just use that? You'll still need to define the second point, for instance:
(setq pt2 (list 1.00 2.00 0.0))
(command "._line" cen-pt pt2 "")