Best way to Dimension this DWG.

I have a tricky (to me anyway) little drawing that needs dimensions. It's not complicated but I'm looking for the best way to convey it's
dim's to someone. Anybody wanna help? Post back to this thread and I can e-mail it. ACAD 2000 format.
Thanks Keith
HiHo; Post it on msn.groups http://groups.msn.com/AutoCADusersforum /

ok.....it's in the Autocad 2000 forum

I guess I'm not quite a member yet...waiting for a password PIA! I'll post it there ASAP.
Keith

OK, send it down to me, I will give it a go. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
tkachuk wrote:

I'll dim your drawing for you if you want. Send it to me. BUT in the future do as I was taught back when I used a pencil , straight edge and compass..dim where the contour shows. If you have a radius, dim it where the radius shows as a partial circle, if you have an angle dim it where the angle is referenced to some other surface. Dim everything from a known surface in such a way as to be able to get a set of micrometers across something known and the surface you want dim'ed. Dim holes where they show as a circle, NOT where they show as a cylinder. R. Wink