Blender, AC3D, Rhino or...?

Which one would be the best for architecture? I'm about to graduate an
need to buy a 3D program, but I don't want to cash out
on architectural desktop or 3DStudioViz. I'm considering Autocad LE for
drafting and basic region-based geometry, and one of the programs
mentioned above for completing the models and rendering. Buiying a
commercial program like Rhino at student price before i graduate might be
one option, but it all boils down to if the program is suited to
architecture.
So far, in addition to LE, I've been using 3DStudioViz and the
fullversion of Autocad for rendering. For modelling I've mostly been using
solids in the fullversion.
Comments?
TIA,
M.J.