Blender, AC3D, Rhino or...?

Which one would be the best for architecture? I'm about to graduate an need to buy a 3D program, but I don't want to cash out on architectural desktop or 3DStudioViz. I'm considering Autocad LE for drafting and basic region-based geometry, and one of the programs mentioned above for completing the models and rendering. Buiying a commercial program like Rhino at student price before i graduate might be one option, but it all boils down to if the program is suited to architecture.

So far, in addition to LE, I've been using 3DStudioViz and the fullversion of Autocad for rendering. For modelling I've mostly been using solids in the fullversion.

Comments?

TIA, M.J.

Reply to
Markus Jakas