Calling Illustrators and Set Designers who use CAD

I teach AutoCAD to pre-foundation students (16-19). In a bid to
broaden its appeal, I'm interested in finding examples of
(specifically) set designers and illustrators who use CAD extensively
in the production of their designs. That's not to suggest that the end
result is necessarily obviously a 'CAD drawing', just that the tool is
used in design development.
Of course, I can, have, and will continue to google for examples - but
I thought someone here might know of some great places to look.
Reply to
strawberry
sir plz help in drawing an antenna
Reply to