To those who use the Dropbox"

To those who use the dropbox at metalworking.com

In your text file, please write more than "a lathe", etc. At least give your "name" and email address. Maybe even cite which forum and thread refers to the picture. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Another thing I noticed tonight - some text files are 100 more more letters wide. I know on your text file or word - they 'auto wrap' but the auto stuff stops...

One way around that today - is to select all that is shown - paste into a text file word or other tool - Emacs or Vi or .....

Then fix it to be readable.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Randy Replogle wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn