Old Starrett tool

I'm looking to identify this old Starrett tool I found at a garage sale.

I don't see anywhere for me to attach a picture. Anywhere anyone interested please email me.

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
megabite60

Post your pictures here, along with a .txt file explaining the picture.

I'm looking to identify this old Starrett tool I found at a garage > sale.

Reply to
Wayne

Please add your name, contact info, and which newsgroup refers to the picture in the text file. Some text files only say "old lathe". Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle