Identifying firms that use modeling CAD software

I know there must be hundreds of firms in this area that use modelling software such as solidworks or proe. The problems are identifying who they are. Any suggestions? The smaller manufacturing firms are sometime hard to identifywith just the phone book and many or most don't have websites.

I'm Job searching

Dane

Reply to
Dan

Sorry you weren't helped by the information I gave you in the last reply to this question. You might possibly try the user groups in Colorado. These two recognized by PTC/USER:

There is also one in Southern Colorado which you can find out about from

Chair: Mr. Paul DeLong Company: Mechanical Advantage 1942 Broadway Suite 208 Boulder, CO 80302 USA

Phone: 303-323-4296 x4 Fax: 303-323-4297 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@mechadvantage.com Web:

If you were expecting a published list of all PTC's customers, you are naturally SOL. Looks like you'll just have to get on the phone and do a little calling, maybe even to the companies I provided in the first list. They might, for example, who, among their competitors, use Pro/e, SW, UG, etc. Or, you might get out, away from the computer, enjoy some of the lovely fall sights in Colorado and go visit a good library where you'll find some of my favorite people in the whole world, reference librarians. They know a lot and they are very helpful, especially when it comes to lists of things.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes