comparing drawings

is there a way for AutoCAD to do this?
I have 2 drawing, 2 different computers, same name. one has 2000 kb one has 300 kb.
For the life of me I can't find a difference.
Thanks, jojo
audit & purge?

There's an app which I have never used called Comparedwg @ http://www.furix.com/products/compare/index.htm
You could be seeing file sizes relating to the amount of invisible stuff in the file. Try purging both, and don't forget to delete those pesky Named Layer States. Search for a macro or lisp to delete them quickly if they turn out to be the problem.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca