Why won't the date change?

Hi all.....

Can't find the answer to this one.

I was working on a drawing yesterday and saved it. I went back later to access the drawing and panicked (could not find a drawing with the correct date.) I opened the drawing with the old date, and all my changes from yesterday were there. I saved it again...but it still maintains the old file date.

I have many drawings in this file and I have a couple of people working with the set. It could get really confusing if the dates are not correct...any ideas?

Windows 98 AutoCAD 2000

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

System Variable ISAVEPERCENT, change it to 0. Look it up in the help file to see why.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Thank you so very much!

Reply to