Why won't the date change?

Hi all.....
Can't find the answer to this one.
I was working on a drawing yesterday and saved it.
I went back later to access the drawing and panicked (could not find a
drawing with the correct date.)
I opened the drawing with the old date, and all my changes from yesterday
were there.
I saved it again...but it still maintains the old file date.
I have many drawings in this file and I have a couple of people working with
the set. It could get really
confusing if the dates are not correct...any ideas?
Windows 98
AutoCAD 2000
Thanks,
jojo
Reply to
jojo
System Variable ISAVEPERCENT, change it to 0. Look it up in the help file to see why.
Reply to
Chip Harper
Thank you so very much!
Reply to