Array numbers, lisp?

Hello,
I need line of numbers starting from 1 to 50: is there a way to do this with array so that the numbers grow automatically and I dont have to edit each
one separately?
thanks, P
There are a bunch of these around. This one seems to work: ------------------------------------ ; NUMBERS.LSP
; Increments numbers while the user randomly places them around the screen.
(defun C:NUMBERS (/ A B C D E)
(setvar "CMDECHO" 0) (setq A (getint "\nEnter first number of series: ")) (setq B (getint "\nEnter last number of series: ")) (setq C (getreal "\nEnter text height: ")) (setq D (getreal "\nText rotation <0>: "))
(if (= D nil) (setq D 0) )
(while (<= A B) (setq E (getpoint "\nLocation of number: ")) (command "TEXT" E C D A) (setq A (+ A 1)) )
); end of numbers --------------------------------------- I don't know who did it, or how I got it. Save everything between the lines as a file named "numbers.lsp" and appload it when you want to use it. You may run into trouble with it if you use a text style with a fixed height, if I'm not mistaken.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Take a penny, give a penny! ; )