convert a cdr draw to a polyline ?

how i can convert a draw exported from corel draw in to a polylyne with autocad ? i tru with pedit but it don't work !

Reply to
senzafili

Export it from CorelDraw as a .DXF file; then open it in AutoCAD. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

it's ok , but after this i must extrude it ! how i can ? it say me thet is'nt possible !

Reply to
senzafili

I was wondering if you found a way to convert your Corel File to a polyline? If you need this done I might be able to help you.

Reply to
Jazz