How can I add a 3-D effect to a building facade.

Hi. I would like to add a 3D effect on the facade of a house I finished drawings. Is there an add on "freeware" that I can use.
Thanks in advance AL
Having drawn a fair number of presentations using that old stuff like pencils and pens I would say adding shade and shadow to the window and door openings and under any eaves or overhangs is the easiest way to fake 3D.
The architectural convention is to assume the sun is located in the upper left corner and casts light at 45 degrees.
<%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwaukee.com / URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com /

clintonG wrote:

oh i understand your question now