crazy sudden model image degradation!

Hiya,
When using Acad in 3D, after a while the model inevitably kicks into
an odd pattern, which I've recorded here...

It happens when just manipulating the model and not after any
particular command. Regen does nothing to resolve the issue, and I
have to quit and restart Acad to get the model to display properly.
Any ideas?
Thanks...
Reply to
smarf
Autocad can have some display issues when you are short on memory resources. When you close the file and reopen it the stuff that you have deleted etc gets purged from the file.
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242
Okay,
Going to shut down all other apps to see if that helps...
Reply to
smarf
hmmm,,,
still happened with all other apps shut down...
Reply to
smarf
It is the resources use by autocad that is the problem not other apps. If it is what I am thinking of it should not occur in 2d wireframe view.
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242
gotcha...
I wouldn't see the problem in 3d wireframe as all the defects are in 3d aspects. Unfortunately, I have to work in solid views most of the time...
Reply to
smarf
Have you tried the file in a different computer?
Bob
Reply to
<castlebravo242
Well, I actually have had this problem for a year, but I didn't bother posting about it because I assumed it was my computer. When I tried it in another computer and it persisted, I knew I had a problem!
Reply to
smarf