crossmarks on my desktop

When i'm working with acad2000 I will point out items. The problem is that I remain to see these points I click on. They leave a crossmark and I can't get rit of them. Please help because it's driving me nuts.

Willem

Reply to
Bingk

They're 'blips' ... BLIPMODE = 0 turns them off. REDRAW gets rid of them. Or just press F5 a couple of times. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill