dimension building

I try to explain what I want, my english isn't so good. I have a building. I want to put on hights on the facade. Hight of the
roof , windows, etc.. Is there an easy, automatic way to do this. I don't want to use dim. lines, just a symbol on the measured place and the hight.
Paul
adt has a built in elevation marker, but as for text and the line from the elevation marker to the item you need to do that by hand.

lines,
as an after thought, unless u make a block with attributes. also michaelB who posts hear often has a nice lisp routine that works for elevations.
(see link) http://www.michaelbulatovich.com /
good luck

I have a little routine that will insert the Y coordinate in a leader of your current dimstyle on my site. You could modify it to just insert text easily. It's called HowHi.LSP. To make it really useful you have to set your UCS to something related to the real world.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Don't we all....and thank God for that.....