dimension building

I try to explain what I want, my english isn't so good. I have a building. I want to put on hights on the facade. Hight of the roof , windows, etc.. Is there an easy, automatic way to do this. I don't want to use dim. lines, just a symbol on the measured place and the hight.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

adt has a built in elevation marker, but as for text and the line from the elevation marker to the item you need to do that by hand.

Reply to
Adam B

as an after thought, unless u make a block with attributes. also michaelB who posts hear often has a nice lisp routine that works for elevations.

(see link)

good luck

Reply to
Adam B

I have a little routine that will insert the Y coordinate in a leader of your current dimstyle on my site. You could modify it to just insert text easily. It's called HowHi.LSP. To make it really useful you have to set your UCS to something related to the real world.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Ten million thanks.

It works great with the leader.

This saves me a few hours of sleep. I have a deadline tomrow.

I cheack out the other things on yoy're site tomorow, it looks interesting.

Thanks,

Paul

"Michael Bulatovich" schreef in bericht news:Pxgnb.3450$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Paul

Don't we all....and thank God for that.....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich