Customize Contl+ Letter short cut key in Microstation -as with Acad accelerators?

sorry for posting in acad news groups, I posted in Microstation ng, but did not get any response.

I a curious if there is any way to make "control + letter" type of short cut key with microstation (to minimize use of icons). Also what about one or two letter short cut keys? I seen options for control + function keys but that is not what I want (since that requires two hands for the short cut). I am use to using autocad letter short cuts and control key short cuts.

With autocad I hardly ever used icons. I had my left hand on the left side of the keyboard where I can quickly type in my short cut commands, that way I can draw really fast. Using a new icon every 2 seconds is very intensive on your eyes when you do it all day long. Key board commands are quick and don't require looking at the key board. Is this possible with mircrostation? Thanks

Reply to
labicff