Cut and Paste XRefs

I copied a chunk of drawing onto the clipboard and then pasted it into a new drawing. It included some xrefs. The xref objects have been replaced by a
text string stating the location of the referenced file. Is there a simple way to convert these strings back into xrefs? I can reinsert them manually but if there were a simple way to refresh the link, it would save me a lot of work.
Thanks,
Marc
On 6/21/2005 7:25 PM Marc Clamage wrote:

You should be able to go into the Xref Manager and adjust the path of the xref, then reload.