Cut and Paste XRefs

I copied a chunk of drawing onto the clipboard and then pasted it into a new
drawing. It included some xrefs. The xref objects have been replaced by a
text string stating the location of the referenced file. Is there a simple
way to convert these strings back into xrefs? I can reinsert them manually
but if there were a simple way to refresh the link, it would save me a lot
of work.
Thanks,
Marc
Reply to
Marc Clamage
You should be able to go into the Xref Manager and adjust the path of the xref, then reload.
Reply to
l94