Dimscale

Hi, Anyone knows how not to lose dimscale when moving a dwg? And, or, a remedy for when it's happenned?

Many thanks, Henri

Reply to
Henri

In what sense "moving" a drawing? Moving in space in XY? Moving in space in Z? Moving to a different computer? Exporting to a different file format?

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

Sorry. In YY, as well as exporting, or copy/pasting to different dwg file.

Henri

Well, I'd expect to lose Dimscale after cut/paste to another drawing. The other drawing already has its own value. I wouldn't expect to lose it when moving in space though. Exporting to a different file? Hmm. It might depend on the file format you want to arrive at. As for a fix - I'd just reset it. However, if you use paperspace, you don't need to play with Dimscale (but you play with Dimlfac instead).

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

Thank you John.

Henri