Excel-Sheets in AutoCAD will not be plotted

Hi, when i want to create plotfiles *.plt of drawings with Excel-Spreadsheets, these are only completely black fields. What can I where do to make them visible in my plotfiles ?
Thank You in advance, Your Gerd-Wilhelm Reining
Is it possibly the viewer you're using that doesn't handle the spreadsheet part?
Maybe try a different driver, also.
Gerd-Wilhelm Reining wrote:

Gerd-Wilhelm Reining wrote:

Avoid OLE, it's nothing but a headache.