Excel-Sheets in AutoCAD will not be plotted

Hi, when i want to create plotfiles *.plt of drawings with Excel-Spreadsheets, these are only completely black fields. What can I where do to make them visible in my plotfiles ?

Thank You in advance, Your Gerd-Wilhelm Reining

Reply to
Gerd-Wilhelm Reining

Is it possibly the viewer you're using that doesn't handle the spreadsheet part?

Maybe try a different driver, also.

Gerd-Wilhelm Re> Hi,

Reply to
TomD