colors dwg

Hi Who does know, where I find informations about RGB color palette of dwg file. For instance I have color number 36. What values RGB are by this number?
Thanks
--
Serwery wirtualne - http://www.komrel.net - fachowa samoobsluga!

In 2004 it tels you on the actual coler pallet screen, not sure about erlier versions sorry! However colour 36 is 127,63,0
maybe you can do a screen cap and look at the colours in paint shop of photoshop?
Sorry cant be more use.
Brin