colors dwg

Hi Who does know, where I find informations about RGB color palette of dwg file. For instance I have color number 36. What values RGB are by this number? Thanks

Reply to
edward

In 2004 it tels you on the actual coler pallet screen, not sure about erlier versions sorry! However colour 36 is 127,63,0

maybe you can do a screen cap and look at the colours in paint shop of photoshop?

Sorry cant be more use.

Brin

Reply to
Brin