Draw Order

Is there a way of stabilizing Draw Order in Acad LT 2011? It is jumping
around all over the place wasting a huge amount of my time.
I set it up correctly and then have to do it all again after 5 minutes of
work.
Ian Robinson
Reply to
idrobinson
REGEN perhaps?
Reply to
cshadedesign.com
Draw order is not necessarily displayed correctly. See whipthread setting in help. If you turn on the use of an extra cpu core the software will use multiple cores to accelerate screen redraws, but the different cores don't necessarily know the relative draw order of items worked on by other cores. At time of plotting it will resolve the issue so that even though it looks wrong on the screen it will plot correctly. To avoid this problem you have to turn off the use of extra cores (whipthread = 0) but this will slow down screen updates.
Reply to
JG