DXF: Hidden Groups

At my work we are running into a problem where it takes 2-5 mins to dxf a file. Trying to come up with a solution we ran an audit pass one comes up 26 pass two 26, and pass three comes up 3700. After deleting everything in the drawing and saveing it the file is half a meg in size, everything has been purged and nothing is drawn. If we draw a line in this file and copy clip it out to a new drawing those 3700 hidden entitys get coppied over.

Can anyone tell me how I am to find where these hidden entitys are and what is creating them.

Reply to
Madcoil

Try to Wblock the drawing.

Jan