enhanced attribute editor problem! help please!

whenever i double click on a drawing title to change
information................i.e. sheet number, title, or scale.
it takes absolutely forever for the information to entry. it's one
very slow
letter at a time. does anyone know why this happens? it is driving me
and several others i know nuts! anyone know of a solution?
Reply to
Free Version
I"ve had that happen when I use custom fonts...
Reply to
SW