Acad2004 migration program--how to use it

I just downloaded the migration software from Autodesk's web site. Now--How do I use it??? Is it a stand-alone program, or does it need Autocad installed?
I use a PC running Windows 98 with Acad2000 and R14 installed and working. I have a separate computer--a PC with Windows XP.
The AutoCAD 2004 Migration Assistance software is a utility that works with and requires AutoCAD 2004 installed.
--

Chip Harper

I figured that's the answer--Autodesk wouldnt want to do anything that might make it's clients happy. They've got to sell A2004 to keep the stockholders happy.