i`ve got a problem with RealFlight G2...

its not ****** working, godammit

i installed real flight g2 and i started the program, it asked me to continue with the installation... it got stuck at 336.4 mb what the heck is wrong with it?... p.s. im using a pentium 3 windows 98 computer...

is there anyone here who knows the answer?

Reply to
AirobaticDude

Sans the profane remark, how much memory is in your computer?

Reply to
w4jle

Did you try the web site or the help line? They helped me. Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

The best bet would be to contact Great Planes software support. Send an email describing your problem to ' snipped-for-privacy@greatplanes.com' They have always responded to my questions promptly. I also believe they have a discussion forum on their website where you can post questions as well. I'm sure you will get better help over there than here.

You didn't happen to buy the discs from that guy selling "backup" copies? :)

Reply to
Normen Strobel

Find a college kid and buy XPpro. You also are probably at the very low end of the computer needed.

Reply to
Boris

I know you have to have a 3D accerlerated video card with at least 16MB RAM, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.

-- edcasscassidy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

edcasscassidy

That's what? A 10 y/o card or something like that?

Boris

What is the problem that is happening? You don't say. I found the serial is still registered on the system files and causes problems also.

Thesmo